Why do we find maps so intriguing?
- With the help of MyReadingMapped you can create your own custom learning experience.
- MyReadingMapped helps to fulfill the development of the human being and skills acquisition by providing a learning environment designed to assist with the ability to learn to learn by drawing on your natural fascination for maps.
- Thus, you can learn what you want to learn, when you want to learn it, and learn by self-experience.
- So here is your chance to digitally experience history and science by zooming in on the ancient ruins, forts, battlefields, shipwrecks, plane wrecks, explorer expeditions, hydrothermal vents, or submarine fracture zones in any one of over 150 Google Map formatted documentaries.
- Activities like track the battles of Alexander the Great, compare Aztec, Egyptian, Inca, Mayan and Chinese pyramids, locate shipwrecks, discover what geology is all about, follow the rise, fall and migration of civilization due to climate change, locate commercial airline crash sites, and view famous paintings where they were painted.
|Track the battles of Alexander the Great. |
|Locate shipwrecks |
|Discover what geology is all about. |
|Follow the Rise, Fall and Migration of Civilization|
Due to Climate Change.
|Locate Commercial Airline Crash Sites. |
|View famous paintings where they were painted|
in Google Earth.